- Draw a map on your heart.
- Ink a compass onto your wrists.
- Write a book.
- Read sadness in someone’s eyes and try to make it fade.
- Press your fingers to your pulse and remember that you are alive.
- Stain your mind with beautiful words that you cannot be rid of.
- Kiss a sharp cheekbone and the tip of a finger.
- Tie ribbons on the branches of trees.
- Listen to yourself breathe.
- Remember that you are living and that you can be anything.
it’s been ten years and i still think this is one of the best plot twists in history
it’s been ten years
We take Harry Potter very seriously here in Britain.
if a boy ever hid behind the flowers he was trying to give me i would probably just squeeze his face and kiss him because hes so cute
wow this is actually all i want in life
I love this so much omfg
I have the biggest crush on him it’s not even fair
ABOUTHi! Im Georgia, 17, from little old New Zealand. I think I will always be a child at heart. I hope I will never lose that way of thinking. I will forever be obsessed with anything that even closly relates to Harry Potter. This is just a place where General randomness happens and I have whatever I want and whatever I LOVE and what makes ME HAPPY and what makes ME SMILE. :) This is a place for me to be selfish and surround myself with things that make me, well, me!. Twitter:GeorgiaLuvsHp@twitter.com